- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Tiruppur Smart City
Thriving population and its magnanimous demand for world class infrastructure has kindled the Ministry of Urban Development with the goal of transforming urban cities in India into ...
Thriving population and its magnanimous demand for world class infrastructure has kindled the Ministry of Urban Development with the goal of transforming urban cities in India into Smart cities. Tiruppur being one among the 12 cities in Tamil Nadu has been identified for Smart City Challenge. Tiruppur Corporation invites you to gear up, express and post your views and share your ideas and issues here to make Tiruppur smart!!
The main objective of the smart city proposal is to promote and transform the existing cities with core infrastructure and give a decent quality of life to its citizens in a clean and sustainable environment by application of 'smart' solutions. Unlike a conventional scheme for development, this Smart city proposal is organized as a national wide competition among 100 cities by the Government of India. In the first level, 20 cities shall be shortlisted and taken up for further development in to smart cities. The remaining cities shall again compete to get selected in the next level. Your words will bring a change. Join hands in rejuvenating Tiruppur city and help Tiruppur Corporation to recognize and address the difficulties in your city and surroundings by sharing your views on “Smart Tiruppur”. Write on this wall your suggestions and recommendations which will bring them to light.
Lots of people and bunch of suggestions are welcome!!!
Do you know? A smart water meter records your water consumption which you can view in your mobile app in one touch as how are you are charged for your water usage.
Are you a student? An industrialist? An entrepreneur? A working professional? Whoever you are, do share your views on the current challenges you face in your city every day. Be it Infrastructure requirements (water supply, sewerage, solid waste management, electricity) or traffic snarls what not? Do you have some smart ideas on these issues? It’s time for you to make your city smart.
Last date of giving your suggestion is 25th November, 2015.