- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Sustaining student support systems
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Several schemes of students financial assistance are being implemented at Central and State levels. Have they really served the intended objectives? Some critical views are invited ...
Several schemes of students financial assistance are being implemented at Central and State levels. Have they really served the intended objectives? Some critical views are invited on the existing schemes and what changes will improve the quality of financial support systems for our students so that every aspiring learner can enter here.
Student support system can be developed by not only providing physical facilities but by providing essential helps for completing their education.Their should be students welfare center in every institute which the higher authorities. The loan scheme have subsidy on interest in higher education as well as professional /tehcnical education.
Basic facilities should be provided to the students in the college campus. The students welfare centers should be opened at every college level.Financial needs of students should be fulfilled by the concern authorities .
1. There be differential income slabs for existing student financial assistance schemes
2. Apart from affirmative scholarship, a need based scholarship should be linked up to 2 lakh earning per family.
3. Proper classroom indoor and outdoor teaching facilities must be provided to enhance interaction among students and make them a more inclusive group
Files Ar Submit
Files ar Submit
need to all poor & needy students hostel & free education .so neeeds to grants for rural non grant schools.
शिक्षण निधीचे नियोजन स्वतंत्र संस्थेकडे असावे
There should be different income slabs for existing students financial assistance schemes.
A need based scholarship should be linked up to families earning more than 2.5 lac .
The interest loan subsidy scheme has not reached the poorest of poor in accessing higher education.
There are little infrastructure facilities for students in rural areas. Along with resource and infrastructure students need to be m
सरकार को चाहिए कि वह एक ऐसा सिस्टम विकसित करे जिससे उसको राज्य के सभी विद्यार्थियों व अध्यापकों का रियल टाइम डाटा मिलता रहे | rajramsa का शाला दर्पण इस दिशा में किया गया अच्छा प्रयास है | ऐसा करने से सरकार को विद्यार्थियों के लिए नयी योजनाये क्रियान्वित करने में मदद मिलेगी |
provide facilities to students fron rural ,urban as per their livelihood such as hostels,skill training program,earn and learn scheme and enchance students participation in higher edu....