- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Strengthening of Vocational Education
There is a greater emphasis on integrating skills in education and a renewed focus on vocational education in secondary education. The National Vocational Education Qualification ...
There is a greater emphasis on integrating skills in education and a renewed focus on vocational education in secondary education. The National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF) has been aligned with the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF). The objective of this group will be examine the issues of enhancing acceptance of vocational qualifications, difficulties in implementing VE , ensuring horizontal and vertical mobility, availability of teachers. Some States have been effectively integrating vocational education in mainstream education. How can these be adopted or adapted across other States?
व्यावसायिक शिक्षण बेसिक असावे परंतु मुलभूत संकल्पना स्पष्ट होणे गरजेचे आहे
स्थानिक कलाकारांची मदत घेणे.
class 6th se iski thodi thodi shiksha dete huye class 9th se ise poorn vishay ke roop me laagu karna. samay samay par practical ki poorn vyavstha ka hona. trend teachers ka hona.etc
1.व्यावसायिक शिक्षण बेसिक असावे परंतु मुलभूत संकल्पना स्पष्ट होणे गरजेचे आहे
स्थानिक कलाकारांची मदत घेणे.
secondary level Importance of vocational education from secondary class 8 and also 10 level to encourage rural youth to take up their family profession that there will be no drop outs.many outcomes related to their family.
Aambajogai beo office report
Importance of vocational education from class 8th to encourage rural youth to take up their family profession that there will be no dropouts.
M Bala Nagamani, HM, ZPHS, Doddipatla,West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
BLOCK LEVEL REPORT OF AMBAJOGAI BLOCK DIST BEED
1.व्यवसाय शिक्षणासाठी लागणारी सुविधा व साधने शासनाने शाळेला पुरवली पाहिजेत .
2.प्रशिक्षित शिक्षकांची नेमणूक करावी .
3.स्थानिक कलाकारांची मदत घेणे.
4.व्यावसायिक शिक्षण बेसिक असावे परंतु मुलभूत संकल्पना स्पष्ट होणे गरजेचे आहे.
1. Pass % should be increase from 33% to 40%.
2.Stream system should be started from 9th class.
3.More stress should be given on practical knowledge rather than theoretical bookish knowledge.
4.Syllabus should be minimized.
5.Use of smart boards so that student will get brief knowledge of every subject.
6.Maximize the use of smart boards.
7.Students should be shown inspirational and motivational videos to preach and indoctrinate/inculcate the moral values.