- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Smart City Agartala
Agartala, the capital of Tripura, is situated in the flood plains of the Haora River. Agartala Connected through Airways, NF Railway & the National Highway (NH)-44 with Silchar, ...
Agartala, the capital of Tripura, is situated in the flood plains of the Haora River. Agartala Connected through Airways, NF Railway & the National Highway (NH)-44 with Silchar, Guwahati and other parts of the country.
Under the ‘Smart Cities’ mission, various smart and innovative works would be under-taken in various sectors such as drinking water system, sewerage, sanitation, SWM, public transport, storm water drains, parks, community hall, roads, flyover and others.
Agartala Municipal Corporation has started doing innovation for improving the quality of life of citizens; like LED lighting, Disaster management, Solid waste management etc. Recently, Agartala Municipal Corporation was Awarded for successful implementation of LED Light project. A total of 3,200 LED lights were installed in the city.
Under this Mission preparation of SMART City Plan and formulate its own unique vision and strategies through citizen‘s& stakeholder’s views and suggestion on Smart City. Agartala Municipal Corporation requests all to share their ideas, suggestions, vision and innovative solutions and grab this opportunity to be a part of this challenge to transform Agartala into SMART CITY.
Citizens are requested to suggest innovative, sustainable and SMART solutions for the Area Based Strategies:
• Retrofitting (Planning and improvement of infrastructure in an existing built-up area);
• Redevelopment (Replacement of existing built-up area and co-creation of new layout with enhanced infrastructure);
• Greenfield Development (planning and development in new areas) and also viable
• PAN City Initiative.
Agartala Municipal Corporation is looking forward for valuable suggestions from all the citizens of Agartala.
Last date to submit your valuable ideas and suggestions is 31st October, 2015.