- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share your Ideas and Suggestions on Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has often shared his vision of building a new, AatmaNirbhar Bharat by the year 2022. ...
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has often shared his vision of building a new, AatmaNirbhar Bharat by the year 2022.
You may be aware that our great nation is now just 75 weeks away from the 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence (Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav).
To commemorate the monumental occasion, MyGov is launching an ‘Ideas Box’ to crowdsource ideas for a resurgent, Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
How do you envision the India of tomorrow, the India which will merge the best of tradition with the most modern, global outlook?
Share your valuable thoughts with us on the following themes:
•Progress & Policy over the years
You can share your innovative ideas in the format of a text, photo or video.
MyGov is a citizen engagement platform and has always been instrumental in engaging citizens of the country and seek their opinion to frame policies and shape various Government schemes and programs. Citizens have been able to contribute their ideas to core policy issues, make suggestions, give feedback, and participate in the governance process at large through discussions, tasks, polls, talks, etc.
Last date of submission is 15th September 2021.