- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share you unique Ideas on the theme of Invest in Our Planet
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is responsible for providing weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural ...
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is responsible for providing weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural hazards services, as well as exploring and harnessing marine living and non-living resources sustainably for the country and exploring the three poles of the Earth (the Arctic, Antarctic and Himalayas). More information about MoES can be found at https://www.moes.gov.in/. or one can get more information about the ministry through its social media presence on various platforms namely Twitter (@moesgoi), Facebook (@moesgoi), YouTube (/MoESGOI), and Instagram (@moesgoi).
Earth Day is observed every year on April 22nd. It's a great time to remember to respect the Earth and to commit to making tiny adjustments to help conserve it. This year, the Ministry of Earth Sciences welcomes people from all walks of life to take part in a ‘Share your unique Ideas’ contest based on this year's theme, ‘Invest in Our Planet’.
The contest's goal is to encourage the nation's passionate young to not only share but also implement their innovative ideas for a more sustainable future that will benefit society as a whole. The contest will be in English and Hindi.
PARTICIPATION DETAILS AND RULES:
● Register at MyGov. as per instructions
● Participants must Like/Follow the Social Media Handles of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
● Under the Do task, as you complete shared your Idea on MyGov portal, you have to post on social media that you have participated in this quiz contest and tag MoES (@moesgoi) and invite your 3 friends too to take the challenge.
● Winner will be decided by the Ministry of Earth Sciences.
● Ideas have to be described in not more than 100 words.
● Ideas to be submitted in either English or Hindi only.
● The posts should include hashtags: #MyPledgeMyEarth and #MyMoES
● Top 3 winners will get exciting prizes and a digital certificate signed by the Secretary of the Ministry of Earth Sciences
Click here for Terms & Conditions (PDF-111 KB)
Last date of submission is 31st May 2022.