- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share views on Survey/Resurvey in the UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and its Promulgation under NLRMP Scheme
The Geographical area of Dadra & Nagar Haveli is 491.00 Sq. Kms located between States of Gujarat in North and Maharashtra in South. Out of total area, 40% of the area is ...
The Geographical area of Dadra & Nagar Haveli is 491.00 Sq. Kms located between States of Gujarat in North and Maharashtra in South. Out of total area, 40% of the area is under Forest.
The role of Survey & Settlement Department is to carry out various functions relating to land Viz. measurement of Agriculture and N.A. land, issue of maps, issue of District Number etc. For Computerization/Modernization of land record, The survey Department Dadra & Nagar Haveli has under taken survey/resurvey under NLRMP Scheme. Under the said programme, the work of Digitalization of old records, setting up of Modern Record Rooms, digitalization of maps, with complete integrated software system, data digitalization, validation, verification, etc. has undertaken. After proper promulgation of total land records, the maps will be available online.
Various States have undertaken Survey/Resurvey under NRLMP Scheme but promulgation is under discussion and at study stage. If we promulgate survey/re- survey, the UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli will become the first territory to promulgate survey/resurvey under NRLMP Scheme.
For promulgation of Survey/Resurvey, there are two ways (i) Easy Promulgation and (ii) Detail Promulgation.
Easy Promulgation is a way to solve only the objections received from the land holder on the spot whereas in other cases it will be finalized as per survey/resurvey. The educated land holders will understand the survey/resurvey and will file their objection but the illiterate land holders will not understand about the survey/resurvey (map reading) and will not file any objections at that time and therefore after promulgation complications will be raised in future and difficulties to be faced by the department for online service.
Whereas in detail promulgation, an Officer appointed for the said work will go in field and will compare the recent survey/resurvey with the survey of 1965 and will carried out stone marking and boundary re-demarcation and then promulgation will be carried out.
With the detail promulgation of survey/resurvey, most of the disputed cases will be solved and the public will get awareness about the remaining disputed cases and the officers to whom they have to make appeal. Due to the awareness as above they will not wonder from one office to another and Survey Department will also assist them in solving their problems under the Dadra & Nagar Haveli Land Revenue Administration Regulation Act 1971. If need is arisen Administration will take initiation to make necessary amendment in the existing rules to solve the disputed cases which are pending since a long period and all such cases will be settled and finalized.
The fee of stone marking will be recovered from the land holder as per price of stone and also recover Government fees as per Dadra & Nagar Haveli fee structure from the land holders after given some relaxation to the Tribal land holders, so that the Government will not bear additional expenses for the above works. The detail promulgation will take time but no any complication in future will be arisen online service.
Therefore, we invite your suggestion/comments on Survey/Resurvey in the UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Promulgation thereon under NLRMP Scheme as your valuable thoughts will help the Department to work out the promulgation successfully.
The last date for submission of your comments is 31st March, 2016.