- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
School standards, School assessment and School Management systems
There is a need to put in place a School Quality Assessment and Accreditation System to cover all aspects of school functioning, including scholastic and co-scholastic domains, ...
There is a need to put in place a School Quality Assessment and Accreditation System to cover all aspects of school functioning, including scholastic and co-scholastic domains, physical infrastructure, faculty management, school leadership, learning outcomes and satisfaction of pupils and their parents/ guardians. Better governance structures in schools striking a balance between mandating and persuading, training of district and block-level education officers as well as head teachers for better management practices, on using data to better monitor and support school performance, and to mobilise community resources and efforts to improve school performance. What are the current experiences and how can they be bettered to achieve tangible results.
report of ambajogai
1.पालकांचा जास्तीतजास्त सहभाग वाढविणे.परिक्षा कठोर पद्धतीने घेतली पाहिजे.
2.माजी विद्यार्थी मेळावा आयोजित करुन शालेय गुणवत्तेसाठी विद्यार्थ्यांना मार्गदर्शन करण्यात यावे.
3.शाळेमध्ये शैक्षणिक व अशैक्षणिक उपक्रम घेण्यात यावे.
HM Kumar Vidya Mandir Herwad
Now a days our school standards are good. Management committees like SMC involved school activities and observe all aspects of the school.
Sri Y. Vinod,Kontheru, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Village Level consultative report of Kakraban, Kushamara, Palatana under Kakraban Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
,ओपन डे ,शाळेसाठी एक दिवस सामाजिक कामात माझा सहभाग ,माजी विद्यार्थी मेळावा असे उपक्रम राबविल्यास समाज सहभाग वाढेल. शिवाय गुणवत्तेत वाढ होउु शकत नाही.शाळा तपासणी करण्यासाठी पूर्वीची कठोर तपासणी पद्धती वापरण्याची गरज नाही.फक्त तपासणी अगोदर किमान दोन महिने संबंधित शाळेला आगाऊ सूचना द्यावी..
CUTS International Outcome Report on New Education Policy. Contact: Abhishek Kumar, Associate Director, CUTS International, Jaipur. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
parents must be involve in education of their pupils for their progress in studies and need to be in touch with staff members of school.
Village level consultative report of Gamaria, Dakshin Maharani, Maharani Village under Matabari Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
Z.P.PRAIMARI SCHOOL CHIKHALPAHELA