- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Revamping Teacher Education for Quality Teachers
Competence of teachers and their motivation is crucial for improving the quality. Several initiatives are being taken for addressing teacher shortages, shortages of secondary ...
Competence of teachers and their motivation is crucial for improving the quality. Several initiatives are being taken for addressing teacher shortages, shortages of secondary school teachers in mathematics, science and languages, improving the quality of pre-service teachers and in-service teachers professional development, enhancing the status of teaching as a profession, improving teachers’ motivation and their accountability for ensuring learning outcomes, and improving the quality of teacher educators. The objective of this theme is to assess the existing scenario and provide workable solutions to address the gamut of issues in teacher education in the school sector.
The Teacher trainers should be trained in technically modern and learning modern trends and to attract meritorious incentives should be given.
Whatsapp Haleem. Teacher, West Godavari. Andhra Pradesh.
गुणवत्तापूर्ण शिक्षकासाठी शिक्षकांना लहान कालावधीची प्रशिक्षणे आयोजित करावीत.पण त्यासाठी तज्ञ मार्गदर्शक म्हणून सध्याला शिक्षकांमधून काहींची निवड केली जाते.त्या ऐवजी एखाद्या स्वयंसेवी संस्थेच्या मदतीने प्रशिक्षकाची नेमणूक करून प्रशिक्षणे द्यावीत.
1.Mode of teacher’s recruitment at all level must be unprejudiced/impartial and universal.2.Trainings and Seminar should be conducted for all teachers in order to upgrade their skills in the subject concerned and latest knowledge.3.Some specific constraint /parameter must be included in recruitment policy so that dedicated and inspiring nation builders come forward.4.There should no transfer of any teacher during the session.5.There should be experienced educationist to educate teachers .
1.राज्य पातळी व शाळा पातळी यामध्ये समन्वय राहण्याकरिता राज्य पातळी वरील ठरवून दिलेल्या विषय शिक्षकांचा वेळोवेळी शाळा पातळीवर अडचण येईल.
2. त्यावेळी मेल द्वारा माहिती पाठविण्यात येईल व त्या अडचणी चे समाधान संबंधित शिक्षकांना होइल त्या करिता एक स्वतंत्र शिक्षकांना अध्यापनात मदत करण्यासाठी राज्य पातळी वर एक यूनिक पोर्टल निर्माण करायला हवे जेणेकरुन प्रशिक्षणाचा प्रश्न उपस्थित होणार नाही शाळेच्या व्यवस्थापन देखील अडचण येणार नाही.
HM Kumar Vidya Mandir Herwad
To give proper facilities,trainings should be given to the teachers, regular monitoring and supervision is necessary.
Sri.B.V.S.Gangadhara rao. Chinchinada,West godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Village Level consultative report of Kakraban, Kushamara, Palatana under Kakraban Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
CUTS International Outcome Report on New Education Policy. Contact: Abhishek Kumar, Associate Director, CUTS International, Jaipur. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Latest technology must be taught to teacher first then it must deliver to students by means of teacher.
2.at primary level it is better to have less student for teacher to teach them perfectly as they are small in age and then only students can be taught perfectly.