- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Reforming School Examination Systems
Examination reforms that focus on problem-solving, critical thinking and reasoning skills are critical to improving quality at the secondary level. Such reforms will change the ...
Examination reforms that focus on problem-solving, critical thinking and reasoning skills are critical to improving quality at the secondary level. Such reforms will change the teaching–learning processes and improve learning outcomes. In recent years, CBSE has introduced wide-ranging examination reforms in schools affiliated to it, such as Class X Board Examination has been made optional, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) has been strengthened so that the students, are assessed on an ongoing basis for their holistic development, a system of grading in place of marks has been introduced. The objectives are to look at the existing systems and suggest reforms which would help better assessment of students.
cce ke sthan par monthly target dekar teachers ko iske liye free kar dena ki vo un ntargets ko poora kare.
per two months par objective exam ki vyavastha laagu karna
6-6 months ke two semester lagu karna,
REPORT OF AMBAJOGAI BLOCK
1. CCE system should be required full staff in school and old examination system should be not enough.
2.Non retention policy up to 8th be dispensed and also required full staff .
3.There should be board exams from 8th classes and centralized policy for examination.
4.school level Weekly test be introduced.
5.There should be formative assessment or many other test of 1 unit after 1 month.
6.school level in the examination system objective type questions should be introduced.
How far it is correct to evaluate a student in 2-3 hours for his 1 year study. The evaluation should be continues and comprehensive. Examinations should not be for Ranks and Grades.
CVV Satyanarayana, Rtd Principal, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
1.सातत्यपूर्ण व सर्वंकष मूल्यमापन पध्दती योग्य आहे.
2. मुल्यांकन पद्धती मध्ये वस्तुनिष्ठता न राहता व्यक्तीनिष्ठता येवु शकते. या मुल्यांकन पद्धतीमध्ये प्रस्थापित प्रणालीपेक्षा सर्व घटकांना (लेखी तोंडी आणि प्रात्यक्षिक)समान गुणदान असावे.
HM Kumar Vidya Mandir Herwad
1.CCE system should be abolished and old examination system should be reinstated.
2.Non retention policy up to 8th be dispensed with.
3.There should be board exams for 5th and 8th classes.
4.Weekly test be introduced.
5.There should be formative assessment or test of 1 unit after 1 month.
6.In the examination system objective type questions should be introduced.
Village Level consultative report of Kakraban, Kushamara, Palatana under Kakraban Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
CUTS International Outcome Report on New Education Policy. Contact: Abhishek Kumar, Associate Director, CUTS International, Jaipur. E-mail: email@example.com