- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Ranking of institutions and accreditations
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
There has been a growing concern on the poor performance of our Universities in World Ranking and Global ratings. What changes could be suggested in the accreditation systems of ...
There has been a growing concern on the poor performance of our Universities in World Ranking and Global ratings. What changes could be suggested in the accreditation systems of our country so that our higher education institutions acquire better global rankings.
Ranking of institutions and accreditations must be left to multiple professional bodies. These bodies must also compete with each other to be credible- their international standing, the members they have on their board, their contribution to academics, periodicity with which they conduct accreditations, width of parameters used in accreditations, transparency/ openness, involvement in skill development & reskilling etc.
kua hamaare students world ke other students se kamzor hai, yadi aisa hai to fir indian mind famous q hai.
dusaron se hod na karte huye hame apni parampara ka dhyaan rakhte huye molikataa ki khoj karne ki aavashyakata hai.
It is not the institution but the students that graduate from it, which makes the difference. But unfortunately, the good students are no longer given a chance because of quotas and reservations.
the different method of ranking will not make any good to remain globally competitive
POOR EXPOSURE TO THE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS
Faculty with lot of experience and
exposure to both teaching & learning
is a must. Faculty should be trained in
their respective fields. Students should
be oriented at every possible level of
Ranking & accreditation required as it will create competition among institutions for quality improvement. Standards should be separately decided keeping in view local conditions, viz state level, national level, international level etc.There is some risk of inferiority complex among the students of low-ranking institutes.
Global Level High standards of Education,Infrastructure Development,Promoting Research and Continuous Evaluation for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education should be Addressed.Time To Time recruitment of staff against vacancy and Infrastructure Development.Monitoring regulatory Body should be strengthened.Periodical Assessment of NAAC should be ensured by the Institute.Quality priority.Competency level assessment check points with Global Institute procedure is incorporated in NAAC system.
शासकीय स्नातकोत्तर महावदि्यालय नीमच. जिला नीमच म. प्र.
1. शिक्षण संस्थानों का प्रत्यायन अनिवार्य होना चाहिये । ऐसा करते समय क्ष्ैात्रिय परि-िस्थतियों ओर आवश्यकताओं को भी दृ-िष्टगत रखना चाहिये।
2. विश्वविद्यालयों ओर महाविद्यालयों के लिए मानक अलग-अलग हो।
3. संस्थानों की रैकिंग जिस संस्था द्वारा दी जाती है उस पर भी प्रभावी नियंत्रण होना चाहिये ।
Some more suggestions to improve Kerala University is given as pdf below.