- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Ranking of institutions and accreditations
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
There has been a growing concern on the poor performance of our Universities in World Ranking and Global ratings. What changes could be suggested in the accreditation systems of ...
There has been a growing concern on the poor performance of our Universities in World Ranking and Global ratings. What changes could be suggested in the accreditation systems of our country so that our higher education institutions acquire better global rankings.
India can also develop its own ranking system devising its own region specific indicators like Employability /Development Index,Intellectual property Index,social Welfare Index,Equity promotion Index, ‘skill and technology grooming Index,self-sufficiency Building Index,etc. India can copy some quality parameters that are universally applicable like share of international students,reputation of faculty’ from the top ranking foreign HE’s.the accreditation of HE's must be compulsory.
world class ho.
Principal Dr. B.M. Dhoot
A.C.S. College, Gangakhed-431514 Dist.Parbhani (MS)
Give power and responsibility in hierarchical way from bottom to top. No need of NAAC or such assessment agency. There is only show of quality. There is no improvement of quality.
While on the other hand, students says that the their professors are not that well with their related subjects, and so they are not getting that much better education from them. And when they ask some question related to subject (if that is out of box) they are not capable to answer that. We are not saying that who is wright and who is wrong, we need a solution of this situation, and as we fix the responsibility, than it may be helpful. #Emipro
We need to fix the responsibility of professors and students as well. Because when we listen to both of them, professor says that student mostly spend their time in canteen, and with their smart phones with the apps like #WhatsApp and #facebook, and does not take the study that seriously. And if the parents are earning handsome amount, they can pay the fees of particular course and that student can get easy admission into that stream. #Emipro
As universities keep changing their syllabus, the new one should have a nice balance between theory and practical. As currently we are facing this issue (as a company) is that due to the mostly theory based subjects, the students are laking practical knowledge, and does not perform as expected. So there has to be some kind of measurement for that and based on that design new syllabus. #Emipro
Strict adherence to NAAC Parameters is essential for creating quality institute. Our Higher Education is theory exam oriented. There must be stress on skill development rather than completing formal examinations.
India should focus its researches on research universities to improve the countries position in the global ranking.
India should develop its own ranking system like other international systems with heavy weightage for perception.
Accreditation should be made mandatory for all institutions.
Increased participation of all stakeholders can make the process of accreditation more objectively verifiable.
We should focus on programmes as well as institutional accreditation.