- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Promoting research and innovation
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
The expenditure on R&D in India is only 0.80% of GDP which needs to be enhanced to 1.5%. What are the strategies needed to pursued for promoting research & innovation across all ...
The expenditure on R&D in India is only 0.80% of GDP which needs to be enhanced to 1.5%. What are the strategies needed to pursued for promoting research & innovation across all disciplines, promote inter-disciplinary research and make India become a favoured destination for R&D projects.
Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore.
New Education Policy
for developing research apttitude small scale research should be studied from degree level. For Developing research capabilities of teacher,he should be complete action reserach which based upon institutional problems.
1. Some measures are needed to develop research capabilities of teachers and students
2. The following Strategies need to pursued for promoting research & innovation
a. Outcome based research financing.
b. Liberal research grants for both social sciences and basic sciences.
c. Setting up Incubation Centers with Seed Money to do innovative research
d. Research leading to creation of intellectual property.
e. Setting up Research Parks in central educational institutions.
when we are always researching automaticly innovation is coming
RURAL UDYOG VADHIS LAGANYASATHI PRAYATN VHVET.UDYOGAT NAVINYA ANANYASATHI NAVNAVIN SANKLPANA MAHIT ASAVYAAT MULAMCE KARYASHIKSHAN PRATYAKHA GHETALE JAVE PHAKTA VAHYAA PURN KARUN GHEU NAYET.
ప్రాధమిక పాఠశాల స్థాయిలో ప్రయోగాల పట్ల ఆసక్తి,అవగాహన కలుగ చేయటం ద్వారా విద్యార్ధులలో పరిశోధనల పట్ల ఆశక్తి కలిగి శాస్త్ర సాంకేతిక రంగాలలో అభివృద్ధి సాధించే ప్రక్రియ ఇంకా వేగవంతమవుతుంది.ప్రాజెక్ట్ పనుల నిర్వహణ చిన్న ప్రయోగాలు ప్రాధమిక పాఠశాల స్థాయిలో చేయించటం ద్వారా నూతన అవతరణలు రావటానికి దోహద పడతాయి.
संशोधन संस्थांची व नाविन्यपूर्ण शिक्षणाची सोय व्हावी
INCLUED THE AGRICULTURAL PROGRAMM.
Students as well faculties aptitude for research and innovation should be developed through, motivation, incentives, linking education with research creating conducive conditions to carry out quality and interdisciplinary research, Research-related conferences and workshops should be extended guiding the students and faculty on the ABC of research, and how to undertake quality reach. setting of research parts in university linking teaching with research, founding innovation university,FDP, MRP,