- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
PM’s Mann Ki Baat with farmers on 22nd March, 2015
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will share his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ with the farmers of India on 22nd March 2015. The Prime Minister is very keen to interact with his ...
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will share his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ with the farmers of India on 22nd March 2015.
The Prime Minister is very keen to interact with his farmer sisters and brothers across India and would also like to hear their thoughts, ideas and insights on a wide range of issues relating to agriculture. He has requested farmers across India to write to him and send letters to ‘Mann Ki Baat, Akashvani, Sansad Marg, Delhi – 110001’. Some farmers can ask the Prime Minister their question directly during the episode.
MyGov also gives you all this wonderful opportunity to contribute through ideas and inputs for the ‘Mann Ki Baat’ episode with India’s hardworking farmers.
The PM has repeatedly said that India cannot progress until the farmers of the Nation progress and has assured that the Centre will leave no stone unturned in ensuring the agricultural progress of India.
We have to utilize Technologies in Agriculture filed also. Now we have approx.125 corers of population, must have to ensure that sufficient nutritious food to all in all time, this is our first target then second target is export to all countries.
My support is with the Govt. views on Land Acquisition.
But kindly intervene in the deceased IAS eminent officer D.K.Ravi's death who is son of a poor Farmer.
We should take opinion on Bills and puts Bills on internet and take pubic opinion.Before house's discussion.
Wurst condition of public toilets .We should hire experts company's for toliet's cleaning by modern technology.
We can make policy for sugar cane producer but we can not make strong any policy for food grains.Why farmers are dieing? We can't realize from the air conditioning seat.
We R giving easily permission to build a house on the farming land,can't we realize that one family have what type of house to live.Two person R living in 4000 SFT size house and 10-12 person R living in 400 SFT size house, how much is justify
We R loosing our food grain production due to decreasing of productive land
We should take care Rain harvesting and storage water
Sir I want to Share my view on the farmers issue,
We are acquiring farm land on the name of development and we r making these land unproductive. We have so much land which R un-productive , can't we use for the building factory etc
But We r not using that land, U dont know sir How much sweats have to convert unproductive to productive.
We R converting farm land to Non farming land easily, cant U realise the feature of india,
@@ For Porn site
I have strong's plans to stop them on ground level.People are around this world only and create crimes
Nice clarifications on almost all issues. When the PM is still ready to accept suggestions, blind protesters must rethink in the overall interest of the country.
Shame for INDIA these Channel. There NOT FAMILY channel.Please STOP!!!! these
SONY (Crime-Petrol ) Life-Ok(INDIA Fight back)and colors too now following same path
BIGGEST +18 channel.Distracting scen's in each espisode.People don't need internet.Changing people MINDS.
Small kids watching these program.Future of INDIA is basis is filling with these things.
Awaiting for your Response.