- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Pace setting roles of central institutions
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
The Central institutions have been trendsetters and are usually seen as islands of excellence. How can CFI’s help to promote and spread academic excellence, undertake activities ...
The Central institutions have been trendsetters and are usually seen as islands of excellence. How can CFI’s help to promote and spread academic excellence, undertake activities to improve the general quality of life in their neighbourhood region , do hand holding for other educational institutions and also help the school education in their areas.
Following steps can be taken to transform HE’s into centers of excellence. 1) Complete autonomy with the compliance of fundamental guidelines should be bestowed to the HE’s with potential for excellence. 2) Program and institution accreditation by uniform national accreditation agency must be mandatory for all HE’s. 3) Funding should be accreditation based. Accreditation status can be a criterion for bestowing autonomy to HE’s. Central institutes should be connected with villages and schools.
dono ka fark kam ho.
first of all a combined admission system for all central universities is required. some 07 are taking admission through CUCET but others are behaving as separate country.
Increased autonomy to the central university will speed them up and greater powers to accreditors can increase excellence.
CFI’s and regional institutions should cooperate for excellence.
CFI’s should interact like accreditors for spreading academic excellence.
Greater say to the stakeholders will improve CFI’s.
The activities of CFI’s should be community-centric
Increased accountability and transparency will ensure probity in CFI’s.
kendriya sansthaaon ki prakriti graamin sansthaaon se poori tarah se bhinn hoti hai,bas isi ka dhyaan rakhte huye yojanaaon ka nirmaan hona chaahiye
CFI can play vital role in society and for colleges.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga (Bihar)
Dear PM Modi, I don't believe in 'changes' but would urge you to rope in Mr.Arun Shourie as the next HRD minister. Will augur well for this nation.
Expect an erudite personality as the new VC of Delhi University. This Central University has the capacity to change India's higher education system.
Sharing the Knowledge with neighbourhood regions