- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
National Innovation and Entrepreneurship Promotion Policy (NIEPP)
The education system in the 21st century must promote innovation while revamping the traditional educational system. The need for quality improvement in the curriculum and the ...
The education system in the 21st century must promote innovation while revamping the traditional educational system. The need for quality improvement in the curriculum and the desire to equip students with 21st century competencies has brought innovation at the core of the educational ecosystem. Hence, school culture that support innovation should be developed and encouraged extensively. The National Education Policy 2020 has a big focus on innovation as a tool for revamping the educational system.
In view of this, CBSE along with the Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell has developed guidelines for schools for promotion of Innovation and Entrepreneurial skills in students, titled ‘National Innovation and Entrepreneurship Promotion Policy (NIEPP)’. The policy guides school education systems on various measures that may be adopted to promote a learning environment where creativity, ideation, innovation, problem solving and entrepreneurship skills of students are nurtured, irrespective of their age.
To know more about the policy, click here (PDF-341KB)
Citizens can provide answers to below given questions in PDF format in the comment section below-
1) What is your position on the policy? Include all necessary data and links to relevant materials to support your point.
2) How strongly would you recommend this policy to implement in schools? Include data from your experience, if available.
3) Any additional points which you would like to include in the policy? Include data from your experience, if available.
4) Any concern with the document to consider it for alternative language? Mention the point clearly and the alternative language which you suggest.
5) What are the issues you find from an implementation perspective? Clearly identify and describe the issue.
Citizens can share their views on this policy using this feedback link: - https://forms.gle/QtbDY3WKcEbu4D1m6
Last date to share feedbacks is 30th April 2022.