- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Know of Any Unsung Heroes of the Freedom Movement? Tell Us!
As part of the 'Bharat Ki Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' celebrations, a series of events are being organized by the Government of India to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of India’s ...
As part of the 'Bharat Ki Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' celebrations, a series of events are being organized by the Government of India to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of India’s Independence.
Through this MyGov activity, we aim to revisit history and acknowledge our local heroes whose struggles during the Freedom Movement have not received prominence in the conventional storyline. Let's raise awareness about our freedom struggle & the unsung heroes associated with it. It’s time that the contributions of fighters like Veer Gundandhur, Velu Nachiyar, Bhikaji Cama, etc. see the light of the day.
This is your chance to tell the story that must be told and honour the freedom fighters who have played an important role in making our nation free.
Share the stories with all the details and celebrate Bharat Ki Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav with us.
Submission of Entries:
• All the entries must be submitted online through www.mygov.in
• No other medium of submission will be accepted
• Share the following details while mentioning the story of our Unsung Fighter so that everybody can know more about them:
6. Stories About their Contribution to Freedom Movement
7. Photos (if any)
8. Link to Videos/Audios (if any)
Let’s recognize and honour the unsung heroes of India's Independence!
The last date for the submission of entries is 15th August 2022.