- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting suggestions over the Elimination of Violence against Women
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and ...
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and statutory rights of women. The Commission initiates program which aids empowerment and holistic development of women so that they are capable to gain access to opportunities and make their own decisions.
International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women was launched in 2000 by the U.N General Assembly. It is observed annually on November 25th. International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women seeks to raise awareness about violence against women. This day aims to eliminate violence by removing stigma and encouraging women to speak out against abusers. This day defines violence against women as any act of gender-based violence that results in or is likely to result in, physical, sexual, or psychological harm to women. The goal of this day is to achieve equality, development, and peace. It aims toward the fulfillment of women's and girls’ human rights.
In pursuance of its mandate and in order to achieve the goal of ‘Elimination of Violence against Women', the Commission invites inputs, suggestions, and feedback from all stakeholders through MyGov Portal, with a focus on Breaking the Silence against Gender Violence. The aim of the programme is to promote equality, development, and peace among the masses.
The last date to receive suggestions/input is 24th December 2021.
Pandemic has taught the importance & Power of natural herbs, Traditional foods, Yoga & an awareness on the effects of packaged foods. It has also introduced the concept of Work from Home (W.f.H). All Women employees across the country, wherever possible, may be advised to W.f.H to minimise women harrassment in Private offices, IT offices, Govt offices & also in public transport. The salary/Duty hours for "W.f.H" can also be reduced. This would result in reduced salary burden to the employers & increased time availability to women. A Women at Home grooms her child with all good qualities and values, thereby a Child grows up with conscious deeds and action. Women Teachers/Police Personnel/Doctors/Nurses/other Field officers may feel discriminated if one set of working classes enjoys the privilege of "W.f.H". Govt may decide to provide more moral concessions (not economic) / VIP treatment to all members of their family till their death to boost them to choose this profession.
हमारे देश को स्वतंत्र हुए 75 वर्ष हो गए हैं,मगर आज भी कुछ पुरुषों की मानसिकता महिलाओं के प्रति बदली नहीं,जब कि सभी के घर में मा, बहन,बेटी है फिर भी मा, बहन,बेटी को अपना नहीं समझते यदि अपना समझते तो गलत काम होता नहीं।आज महिलाएं अंतरिक्ष तक पहुंच गई है,पुरुषों से कंधा से कंधा मिलाकर चल रही है,फिर भी कुछ दरिंदो के कारण महिलाओं को असुरक्षित महसूस करना पड़ता है,जैसे कुछ ही दिन पहले कर्नाटक विधान सभा में कांग्रेस के नेता रमेश कुमार द्वारा महिलाओं के लिए अश्लील अमर्यादित भाषा बोली गई।उनकी जगह जेल है
1. It starts from home every parents has to be teach thier children to respect each gender.
2. Sad truth is that porn somewhere plays a role because that content ads flashing over any social media apps induce boys and cause to watch it so at a certain point they watch more and more and can't control it then they indulge in rape type cases so eliminate porn website, ads.
3. Self defence skills obviously.
4. Then in some schools for the name it was co-ed but it was not the authorities tell not to talk each other if so then they complaint to parents or giving punishment this thing again induce wrong thinking between among genders so allow every one to talk then only they can know about each gender very well
5. Changes in Parents thinking also necessary. Most of the time parents think girls are weak they can't go outside..So this makes them coward and give insecurity as they will feel fear to face any problem.
6.I personally saw that whn women starts shout noone dared to talk Gotit
Sir,A committee may be constituted for analysing the main problems facing by women in the society.After the recommendations of the committee,Government may ask the Centrally funded Institutions to develop the Mobile Apps for the easy usage of our country Women.Definitely it will help to eliminate the violence on Women and also helps to make awareness without fear.Ministry of Education can also give directions to the Research Scholars for PhD works on related topics for protecting women. jai hind
Harmonization of personal laws with international human rights standards
Combat online violence
Government should employ sufficient resources towards creating awareness regarding facets of online violence and must engage in building efficient and viable reporting and redressal networks.
Take appropriate legislative reforms to provide commonly accepted definitions and criminalize online gender-based violence in consonance with digital age and technological advancements to combat women exploitation.
Government should ratify Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence against Women and Domestic Violence (Istanbul Convention). Include of LGBTQ Rights under CEDAW Protection.
Achieve gender sensitive intersectional approach during and post Covid-19 pandemic.
Promote gender mainstreaming and the inclusion of women in all levels of decision-making.
Secure and speedy access to emergency healthcare services, legal assistance, police intervention, counselling and judicial remedies.
Women's skills devoplement are good . So education is very important to devoplement of women. Therefore we will startups daughter's education. Daughter's education is good skills devoplement.