- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting ideas for Mann Ki Baat by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28th November 2021
PM Narendra Modi looks forward to sharing his thoughts on themes and issues that matter to you. The Prime Minister invites you to share your ideas on topics he should address on ...
PM Narendra Modi looks forward to sharing his thoughts on themes and issues that matter to you. The Prime Minister invites you to share your ideas on topics he should address on the 83rd Episode of Mann Ki Baat.
Send us your suggestions on the themes or issues you want the Prime Minister to speak about in the upcoming Mann Ki Baat episode. Share your views in this Open Forum or alternatively you can also dial the toll-free number 1800-11-7800 and record your message for the Prime Minister in either Hindi or English. Some of the recorded messages may become part of the broadcast.
You can also give a missed call on 1922 and follow the link received in SMS to directly give your suggestions to the Prime Minister.
And stay tuned to Mann Ki Baat at 11:00 AM on 28th November 2021.
The lack of sufficient funds is the main problem in the development of education. Outlay for education in Five Year Plans has been decreasing. Due to insufficient funds most educational institutions lack infrastructure, science equipment and libraries etc. Due to this reason, desired results cannot be achieved.
Respected Prime Minister,
Please find attached that letter written to Honble MPs in the past. The letters are self explanatory and give a detailed description regarding the woes that the civilians face .Humble submission and request to give a kind attention to the problems that the people face in the cantonments in Himachal Pradesh because of the size of cantonment
You are once again requested to ABOLISH THE CANTONMENTS AND MERGE THEM IN MCs or PANCHAYATS so that the people get the benefits that the government makes.
Maananeeya Pradhan Mantri mahodaya Shrimaan Narendra Modi Ji 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 It is to request you to kindly consider including studies on Ramayana Mahabharata, Bhagawat Gita, Vedas all ancient epics in Sanskrit for the school children so that our future citizens would inculcate the ideals of our scriptures into their daily lives. We need priority to be accorded to studies in Sanskrit in all colleges and universities. It would be everyone's pride.
kindly consider naming India as Bharat.JAI HIND
The cantonments laws that are now being framed are totally against the democratic values of the nation and shall destroy the basic living of the common man in the cantonments in the near future .You are requested to kindly take a note of the difficulties being faced by the CIVILIANS living in the cantonments especially in the hill states.
Respected Prime Minister,
Please abolish the CANTONMENT LAWS that were made by the British .People living in small cantonments of hill stations in Himachal still feel as if they are living in the British Era. The situations on cantonments in hilly states are much different from the situations in the plains. Respected SUSHMA SWARAJ had given her statement regarding cantt laws during the amendment of laws in 2006 in the parliament
10) Emploment exchange is just a hogwash. It never works properly. However each block and municipality will have the details about educational degree of its people. So whenever there is any job in the block or municipality, resident people will be contacted first then others if the criteria doesn't match.
thank you PM sir. I hope you will check my points.
6) Many times we have seen it's very difficult for poor people to know the details about laws. So each block or Municipality will have one Advocate cum officer who will visit every village and wards to aware the people about law and help them in their needs.
7) Every panchayet and municipality ( many municipalities don't have)should have one ambulance to help the people to reach the hospitals.
8) Proper road maps from villages to big roads.
5) Many times I wrote about the corruption happened in distributing PM awas gramin yoyona. But you haven't taken care of this. Needy people aren't getting benefits rather political supporters are getting the benefits. So online system is need of the hour. Secondly every family will have to provide the family structure and each member will have to give income details to get this benefit.
5.Every MP and MLa will have target to convert village and small city to smart village and city.
3) We know every PSU bank has designated agri officer who handles domestic farming as well but sometimes it becomes difficult for common people to get the help from banks. So I think these PSU officer should have contact with officer sitting in panchayet to help the villagers.
4) Since hospital is very far to village, govt has to ensure all ASA workers do their works properly because it's very rare to see them visiting houses of villagers.