- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Blogs from Young Writers on Favourite Indian Author and Book/Novel
The national scheme ‘YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors’ has been launched to empower young minds and create a learning ecosystem that can nurture ...
The national scheme ‘YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors’ has been launched to empower young minds and create a learning ecosystem that can nurture young learners, for future leadership roles.
Our glorious country has been a global cultural hub for eons. Whether Sangam poetry, contemporary short stories, or essays that shape global thought, India has always been at the forefront of literary expression. No wonder we are ranked 3rd in book publishing, globally.
It's your turn now, to add to this treasure trove and celebrate our heritage on a global stage. MyGov invites young talent like you to share blogs on your favourite Indian author and book/novel.
The best blog contributions will be featured at blog.mygov.in
Instructions to submit your Entry:
1.You can share your blog write-up in any of the formats –word/pdf.
2.Your write-up should not exceed 500 words
3.Submit your entries on mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
4.Participants should not imprint or watermark the entries.
To know more about Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors, visit: https://innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/
The last date to submit your entries is 31st July 2021.