- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Accelerating rural literacy with special emphasis on Women, SCs, STs & Minorities through Adult Education and National Open Schooling Systems
Though there have been significant gains in literacy rates, large gender, social and regional disparities in literacy levels persist. The gains in literacy levels are due to ...
Though there have been significant gains in literacy rates, large gender, social and regional disparities in literacy levels persist. The gains in literacy levels are due to success of the adult education programmes and improvements in primary schooling. However, there is a further need to enhance the literacy levels of the socially marginalized groups and those living in rural areas through interventions of adult education programmes and open schooling systems. This theme seeks to elicit views on how we achieve faster progress in reducing the existing disparities in literacy levels.
1.महिलांची साक्षरता वाढविण्यासाठी संध्याकाळी प्रौढ शिक्षण केंद्र चालवावे.
2. गावातील उच्च शिक्षित बेरोजगार महिलांची मानधनावर नेमणूक करावी,तसेच महिलांना उपस्थिती भत्ता द्यावा.
HM Kumar Vidya Mandir Herwad
Provide adult education in every village to know various schemes implemented by the government. It gives awareness about their children education. It promotes development of village also.
Smt. K. Ramalaxmi, Medapadu, West Godavari.
Village Level consultative report of Kakraban, Kushamara, Palatana under Kakraban Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
giving education to adults in village will develop village, can teach the young members of family and can take step toward PM's clean India mission.
1. It is helpful to the rural illiterate masses to protect from exploitation and paves way to self standing.
2. It is a need to grow self help groups.
3. Adult education is useful to teach their children.
4. To promote rational thinking to reduce dropouts in rural areas.
5. The adult education system depends upon the available leisure in the local area. i.e according to their work schedule.
K. Gopalarao Sarpanch, Vaddilanka, West Godavari
D S Patil
Village Level consultative report of Gamaria, Dakhin Maharani, Maharani under Matabari Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
6. Block Level consultative report of Silachari Block under Karbook Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
साक्षरता वाढविण्यासाठी ज्यांचे सध्या d.ed किंवा b.ed झालेले काही शिक्षक नेमावेत