- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Republic Day: Walking Down the Memory Lane!
“We the People of India” feel proud to be the world’s leading democracy with maximum participation of citizens. With a unique blend of cultural, religious, social-economic ...
“We the People of India” feel proud to be the world’s leading democracy with maximum participation of citizens. With a unique blend of cultural, religious, social-economic and ethnic colours, India stands proud with a 67 years legacy of being a Republic.
Kurukshetra (Haryana) District Administration feels proud to host the State Level Republic Day in the district for 2017. We want to amplify our celebrations by inviting All Indians, across the country and globe, to share with us ‘Republic Day- The One I Attended and Cherish’.
Especially aimed at connecting our elders and children, we invite Sons and Daughters to go to their Grandparents and Parents; Listen from them their Special Participation/Attendance at any year’s Republic Day. Then, share the precious treasure in ‘Republic Day: Walking Down the Memory Lane’ discussion here.
We also invite everyone, across the globe, who has been a proud witness to any of India’s Republic Day and wants to share how they value that moment.
This is an occasion to value our patriotism and love for the country by connecting with each other. Share with us all your memoirs-stories-experiences connected with the Pride of being an Indian!
1. Text (Posting at MyGov as Text or PDF)
2. Video (Uploading on YouTube and sharing a link with Description here)
3. Audio (Uploading on Audio platforms like Soundcloud and sharing a link with Introduction here)
This is a part of the 15 Days ‘Republic Mela’ गणतन्त्र मेला’ from 11 January to 25 January, 2017. Various Events are being organised with children, youth and senior citizens e.g. Preamble Recitations, Patriotic Song Singing, Republic Day Quiz, Drawing Competition and Fancy Dress Competition. With these, the District Administration Kurukshetra Facebook Page is also running campaign to celebrate Republic Day 2017.