- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
E-Greetings Design Contest for Baisakhi 2016
Baisakhi is the harvest festival celebrated on 13th April in Punjab. The festival is important to Sikh community, as it marks the birth of the Khalsa Panth. MyGov invites users to ...
Baisakhi is the harvest festival celebrated on 13th April in Punjab. The festival is important to Sikh community, as it marks the birth of the Khalsa Panth. MyGov invites users to design e-Greetings reflecting the exuberance of the occasion.
The last date of submission is 8th April, 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 13th April, 2016 – 28th April, 2016, top 3 designs will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
4. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
5. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov and e-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.