- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest a Name and Design a Logo for India International Convention & Expo Centre, Dwarka
In order to capitalize on vast market potential of MICE tourism and to drive India’s industry and associate with programmes such as Make in India, promote tourism & trade and ...
In order to capitalize on vast market potential of MICE tourism and to drive India’s industry and associate with programmes such as Make in India, promote tourism & trade and commerce activities, the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) has taken the initiative to develop a State of the Art Exhibition and Convention Centre at New Delhi. At a total estimated cost of INR 26000 crore, the IICC project is the largest endeavour of its kind in the entire South Asia and is poised to act as game changer for India by acting as a prime destination for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) events in Asia as well as globally. The project has been approved by the Union Cabinet on November 10, 2017 and will be developed and maintained by India International Convention & Exhibition Centre Limited, a special purpose vehicle company wholly owned by the Government of India through DIPP. DMICDC is acting as the knowledge partner for this development.
The project is proposed to be developed in about 225 acres of land at Sector 25, Dwarka, New Delhi, approximately 3 Kms from IGI Airport. The Metro Airport Express line is being extended for exclusive connectivity to the IICC complex from Sector 21 Dwarka. The Inter State Bus Terminal (ISBT), located in Sector 22, is diagonally opposite the proposed IICC site. The site is thus in very close proximity to a host of existing and proposed road, rail and transit links.
The business district includes a 3,03,000 Sq.m. exhibition and convention space, a multipurpose arena of 50,000 sq.m supported by a mixed-use district consisting of 275,000 Sq.m. of hotel (3,500 keys), and 375,000 Sq. m. of commercial space of retail, entertainment and offices. It will be an integrated complex with a host of mutually beneficial facilities; exhibition halls, convention centre and meeting facilities, banquet halls, auditoria, hotels, F&B outlets and retail services. This will be an international iconic brand to promote and stimulate future growth and development and will be an internationally recognized for its innovative design representing local motifs & India’s ancient concept of palaces with novel green building sustainability features. For more details of the project, visit https://youtu.be/Yxodl9bxO6Y .
The India International Convention & Exhibition Centre Ltd., desires to have a logo along with a distinctive name for this upcoming facility. The logo & name should be attractive and represent the intent and value of the project.
The winning entry will be awarded an amount of INR 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only).
The last date of submission is: March 12, 2018 11:59 PM.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
For any contest-related queries, please write to:
Mr. Pranjal Pareek
Manager- Infra Development, IICC