- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for Shivamogga Smart City
Citizens are hereby invited to design logo for 'Shivamogga Smart City', capturing the essence of the city and its envisaged future. The logo should reflect the city's smart vision, ...
Citizens are hereby invited to design logo for 'Shivamogga Smart City', capturing the essence of the city and its envisaged future. The logo should reflect the city's smart vision, which is "Shivamogga - 'Gateway to Malnad' transforms into a leading “Eco-tourism destination” through green urbanism". So, put on your creative hats and let your logo do the talking!
For more details about the vision and objectives kindly visit our website www.shivamoggasmartcity.in. You can also download the smart city proposal document from the repository on our website.
Terms and Conditions
• A description of the logo (max. 100 words) should be attached with each submission
• The Contest is open to individuals, teams, and organizations restricted to Indian nationals
• All entries must be uploaded to creative corner link of www.mygov.in or the hard and soft copy will be sent/mailed to Shivamogga Smart City Ltd. (SSCL) office.
• The best design of logo would be the intellectual property of SSCL and will be used for promotional and display purposes.
• The logo should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Participant is required to ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since SSCL would be using this for further communication.
• The accepted format is JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG only
• Languages - The submission will be accepted in English or Kannada language.
• SSCL would be responsible for evaluation and assessment.
• The decision of the SSCL would be final.
• If any legal proceedings arise, this shall be subject to the local jurisdiction of Shivamogga.
• First prize - Rs.10,000/-
• Second prize – Rs.5,000/-
• Third prize - Rs.2,000/-
Last date of submission is 20th August, 2017