- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inclusive India Initiative Competition - "My Views on Inclusive Education"
Students play a pivotal role of ‘change agents’ in our society. With the power to challenge established ways of teaching and learning, we seek students’ intervention in ...
Students play a pivotal role of ‘change agents’ in our society. With the power to challenge established ways of teaching and learning, we seek students’ intervention in building an inclusive society. Students across schools and colleges of India will work as our co-partners in spreading the word and reaching out to the masses.
Categories of submitting entries:
2. Article/ Essay/ Stories
3. Creative inputs like Poetry/ Painting/ Slogan writing/ Poster designing
Who can participate?
School and college students in the age group of 12-20 years
1. Share in 500 words, your encounter with a person having developmental/intellectual disability. Your immediate reaction?
2. How can you make your school disabled friendly?
3. Your passion in accomplishing your dream, despite of all odds. (Only for focus group)
4. How to sensitise society towards the focus group and build supportive community? Write in 500 words.
5. A friend in Need is a friend indeed.
6. A document on the utility of a mobile app/software for the focused group.
7. A model on Entrepreneurship for the focused group.
Competition Timeline: 4th July, 2017
Proposed Prize money:
First prize – Rs. 5,000/-
Second prize- Rs. 3,000/-
Third prize-Rs. 2,000/-
Note: Certificate of Participation will be given to all the entries.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions